Saturday, January 2, 2010

the new addition






I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been so cold here that we have not done too much. The kids and I went to pump it up this week (an inflatable party place) with the moms group. Trent had an absolute ball! Of course I took pictures with my phone so they were not too good. It snowed this week and Trent got to go sledding with daddy. Taylor and mommy had to stay in.
I guess the story of the week is about the new additions to the family! On New Years Day, Dan took Trent up to get his first pet, a fish. We had talked about it and thought it would be a good idea to get him something to take care of. SO, I thought they were leaving to get (a) fish and a fish (bowl). An hour later, they come home with 4 fish, a 10 gallon tank and a castle for the fish. Well, he was very excited!!! So now we have a fish for each of us. The names are Spot, Nemo, Smoke, and Boots.
The pictures this week are some from Christmas. Trent was so excited about his train table! Taylor got a little gym that she lays under and plays with. She was laying in it the other day and I looked over, she was kicking one of the toys that were hanging down over and over, she was just giggling!It is so funny how I am getting so excited when she does these little things. Anyway, hope you all have a good week and a great start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment