Monday, August 9, 2010

GREEN THUMB!!

When we moved into our new house in the Spring, we started to spend alot of time at Lowes! And when you take Trent into ANY store, he "needs" something. So on this trip he needed a sunflower kit. I thought to myself, "what a waste of money this is. We will go home, plant these seeds and he will forget about them." WRONG!!!!!! He was so excited so we went straight home and planted them. It took a while for anything to happen and to be honest I didn't take pictures of the progress because I didn't think they would make it! So, every day, Trent would look at the seeds and we would talk to them, and finally we were able to plant them in the ground. Well, exactly 3 months and 5 days later............. we got a bloom!!! We went to stay with my mom for the weekend, and came home and they are all in full bloom. So, way to go TRENT!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment