Friday, December 10, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!

It's time to get the lights! So, off to the store I go! We were so excited, until Dan got the ladder out. It was not tall enough!!! So this year, just lights down low......but next year is another story!!!! We also got our first snow of the season, and I rushed out to buy Taylor her first pair of snow boots and snow suit. But by the time we were ready to go out, she was sick. Do you see a pattern here??

Sick or not sick, Trent HAD to go out. I thought this would be a good time to get the driveway shoveled. LOL. We were just getting finished when the neighbor came home and wanted to play, so Trent was out way too long and now, he is sick!!!

Have I mentioned that I love fall. That is what this is, FALL. And if we are getting snow and temperatures of 5 degrees, imagine what January will be like!! Oh well, ya gotta love Indiana.




No comments:

Post a Comment