Saturday, January 8, 2011

Girls Essentials

I took Taylor for her 15 month well check on the 4th. She weighed 24 lbs and she is 31 inches long! I was a little sad when they said she was in the 70-80th percentile for kids her age. I am just so used to Trent being in the 90th! Dan had an excellent point...."Kala, its not cool tp be the Big girl!" LOL!!

But on a lighter note....no pun intinded....she is really starting to say so many words. Her new thing she does is "SSSHHHHH" and puts her hands to her mouth. It all just happens so fast. She got a purse from my mom, and bracelets, for christmas. She carries it around ALL THE TIME!! Most of the time, with all the bracelets, you will find a handful of army men. I don't know what it is about those things but she loves them.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment