Monday, March 14, 2011

let's pretend

Last week was a super week for the kids. I have been researching kitchens for them, and a friend told me to check out the wood ones. I am so glad I did, because for the same price as the plastic ones, I found this wood one. I love it because its something I don't have to worry about them dragging all over the house. It is very sturdy and perfect for size. Taylor can grow into it, and Trent can get use out of it as well. NEVERMIND that it is pink;-) Give him some stainless steal pans and some toy food, Trent likes it just as well. LOL

I have been wanting to make Trent a batman cape since his birthday and I finally got around to it. Of course he loved it! He also picked up a little $5 pirate set at Walmart and has played with it for days.

Here are a few pics I thought I would share....



No comments:

Post a Comment