Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Clubhouse, Flowers, and a Little Snow

Wow, February is over and we are zooming into March. I honestly cannot believe how fast the year is going. I know one thing for sure, and that is that I have been LOVING the few days of sunshine we have seen. I am ready for me some open windows, and playing out back. Well, enough of that weather stuff, because I am sure we will get a foot of snow next week, you know, right after the flowers start to bloom!

Last week we had a few things delivered to the house and the boxes were starting to pile up in the garage. Dan decided to make the kids a clubhouse. Let me just say that you think your kids will play with a box....make it 2 and add a little tape!!!! You will suddenly become a genius! They have been playing in it all week long! I have to admit, that I did try and get in the box, but 1. The door is just a bit to small, and 2. The kids did not like me trying to get in. And by kids, I mean Taylor!


Like I said, last we was busy, but the highlight for me......

FLOWERS!!!!! Some of you may be wondering what the occasion was? NOTHING!! They were JUST BECAUSE flowers. I must say that my husband is AMAZING. I know that most of us get caught up in everyday life, but it's times like these, that make you stop, and remember you are loved! I was so surprised I have to admit. I was actually on the phone to a friend when they were delivered. It was so funny because the doorbell rang, I go to the door, and there she was holding them. I believe I said, "Oh my god", took the flowers and shut the door!!!! I was in shock!! The poor lady hadn't even turned to leave and I slammed the door in her face. LOL!!!!
Last but definitely not least, Nannie and Papaw came to visit!! The kids were so happy to see them. They came in late Thursday night and woke up to......
SNOW!!! What else. That didn't stop them from having a great time. Trent took Nannie out to build a snowman! And they made a few snowballs too.

Dan and I took advantage of them coming and went out two different days, just shopping and hanging out. We wanted to go out to lunch, and were did we end up...Qudoba! LAME!!!! What can I say, we really didn't know what to do with ourselves. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment