Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fool's Day

We stayed home this year for April Fool's Day. Trent and I built some things with lego's, lincoln logs and also put together his marble works that Santa brought. I love it when I can devote Taylor's whole nap time to him, it really gives me a chance to see how big he really is!! We spent most of the day playing little tricks on each other, and at lunch, Taylor bit a hole right in the center of her bologna! Trent loved it!!! He said she played a really good trick! I know, it doesn't take too much to entertain us. We decided that we would tape some quarters to the washer so when daddy came in the garage door, he would try and pick them up. It worked, Trent loved it! He also had the idea to put a toy mushroom on the dinner plate for him, since he doesn't like them. That one didn't go as expected when Dan just "ate" it. I think Trent was looking for more excited from it. LOL!!

1 comment: