Friday, April 22, 2011

Getting Messy

Not much going on this week. Just a few things the kids worked on;-) Trent has been wanting to either paint or play with play-doh all week, so Taylor did too. She only ate a few pieces, and her body still seems to be working fine at this point. Lot's of messes! But she loved it as well. I did go pick up Trent's registration packet for kindergarten and filled it out. I am preparing myself for May 13th. That is when I will take him back for a very small assessment test.



We are getting ready for Easter by decorating our eggs today, hopefully going to an egg hunt tomorrow, and dinner at nana and papaws on Sunday! (Taylor was not involved in the egg decorating due to the fact she LOVES to throw things.......ANYTHING) Trent was super excited when he pulled some of the eggs out of the colors to see that "magically" it had our names on them.



TAYLOR!!!!! Well, I did babysit on Thursday and I turned my back while fixing breakfast, Taylor decided to see just what was in that bowl. And let me tell you....raw eggs are not fun getting up off the floor. I had to laugh because by the time Lili and Ella left, Ella was calling Taylor by her first and middle name since that is how I had to address her all day!


Hope everyone has a fabulous EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment