Saturday, August 13, 2011

Must be May

Here I go trying to play catch-up! I think it is okay though because a few of the blogs that I follow have been slipping too during the summer! Summer just seems so busy and hectic. It is enough just getting the kids outside to play, bathed daily (since they get dirty outside), and dinner on the table.

May was when we planted the garden. We decided to put out 8 tomato plants, 4 cherry tomato plants, 2 jalapeno pepper plants, and 2 squash plants. Good thing we did 2 squash plants since only one came up. Our garden has done VERY well this year. Dan decided to do raised beds this time. Last year we just had a garden and it is was so dirty. I am very happy with the fact that there is less weeds.

I added a few pics of planting day, it was a family event. Taylor loves picking tomato's now too. Sometimes, they are green, but at least she is trying to help. LOL!









No comments:

Post a Comment