Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trent turns 6

I will start out by saying that I can't believe we are here. Six years, seems like we have been here for a lifetime, and yet still feels like yesterday we welcomed this awesome little boy into this huge world. He means the world to us and I look back alot at all the milestones that he has accomplished. Just pure amazing!

This year Trent decided he wanted to have an Incredible Hulk party. No big deal. WRONG!! I searched all party stores and any other stores that may possibly have the decorations. They didn't have them, and since I waited too long to place the order online, we were out of luck. Next up, Captain America! So I run to Wal-Mart, buy the party supplies. All except the for the piniata, which they didn't have. I thought, no big deal, I will just get  that over at the party store. WRONG!! They are discontinuing those party supplies! The piniata and pizza were the main things Trent wanted for the party! So I convinced him that we could do a batman piniata, and have a super hero party!

When the day was finished, he was thrilled. We had friends and family, pizza, cake, party bags, and we made a Captain America shield. Finally we broke the piniata and everyone was happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment