Monday, January 25, 2010

SUPERMARKET BOUND!!!!!

We were very busy last week. Monday and Tuesday I babysat and Wednesday we went to get donuts and then the library. This is something I think we will start doing every week, maybe not the donuts, even though I am sure Trent will ask if we can. Anyway they have story time and a craft. Trent really seemed to enjoy it. He got to cut and glue and ended up making a quilt out of paper. Anyway we checked out 5 books and now ready for some more!

Thursday we went to a friends house and Trent got to play with Clayton. He is about 6 months younger and I think it is good for Trent to play with kids around his own age! He really had a ball. When we got back we had a treasure hunt with read cups. That lasted a little over an hour. We had did something like this at the museum last week and he had so much fun.

Friday we went to my moms because Dan had so much work to get done. I had some coupons for dunkin donuts so we stopped and got a dozen to take and share. I had 2, we brought 2 home for Dan, and Trent had what I thought was 2. When we got to my moms, I got the donuts out to give them, and the tops were gone off all of them!!!! Seems there was a mouse in the box!!

Everyone knows that the game was on Sunday and Dan and I were talking about the super bowl. Trent overheard us talking about the game and said, "Yay mommy, I hope they go to the supermarket, I've never been there."LOL!!!!

Finally, little Taylor. I have been trying and trying to work with her on rolling over. Even from her belly to her back. NOPE!! She just lays down and sucks her fingers. Well on Saturday we were in the floor and she was holding my finger and pulled herself over from back to belly. YAY!!! Okay I helped a little. But you know she does have a lot of weight to flip there.







No comments:

Post a Comment