Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Childrens Museum

Well there is not too much to report this week. We did a whole lot of nothing. We went to the children's museum with some friends on Tuesday. It was Taylor's first visit and I finally talked Trent into riding the carousel. There is just so much to do there.


The weather has been in the low 40's and it is soo muddy where all the snow has melted. Trent got to play outside for a while at my mom's on Saturday while I took a coupon class. Needless to say, he had to wear his pajama's home because he was so muddy. Boys will be boys;-)


Miss Taylor still has not rolled over yet. She is almost 4 months old and when we do tummy time, she gets sooo mad and just screams (I leave her thinking she will get mad enough to flip) but she wears herself out and turns her head and goes to sleep. LOL. I guess she will just do it when she is ready.















1 comment: