Monday, January 16, 2012

Trent loses a tooth!

Trent has had 2 loose bottom teeth for some time now. He was playing with his new Finn car and got the bright idea to pull the the wheel off with his mouth. He came running to me and that tooth was just hanging by a thread! Of course this was our first day home alone with nobody here with us since Tyson has arrived, and I knew I couldn't pull it! Turns out, I didn't need to. He wiggled it all day and was chewing a piece of gum when, Voila! The gum pulled it out. He was so big about it! But then he got upset and said it hurt. I had to explain to him that it wasn't pain, it just felt different because there was nothing there. The tooth fairy left a whopping $10 (just because it was the first tooth) He was so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment