Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Baby Tyson 1 Month Update

I took Tyson in on the 2nd, for his 1 month check up. His weight is up to 9lbs. 13oz.! I was ecstatic! He is doing great. I think he is actually smiling...and no, not because of gas! He sleeps well, as well as a 1 month old can, and he hardly ever cries. THANK YOU JESUS for another good baby! I am finally starting to get into a routine and that is making everyone else happy too. Putting one more baby in the batch, makes for a hectic day. The kids are doing good with him. Trent was pretty clingy for about a week, and Taylor, well, she just didn't know about him. Trent is such a big help now though which is great. He just wants to love on him ALL the time, and tells him good morning and goodnight, and this morning was very upset because he "didn't get to see Tyson's eyes" before school.

I will say that I miss our family so much right now. With Trent, my mom was just next door, and she also kept him while I worked. I know it is hard for everyone to get away, and everyone calls and checks on us, which makes me feel good. We had help from nannie and papaw for a week, and my mom came and spent the next night, and brought food for a week. That was all so wonderful. Then my moms group brought us meals which lasted another week! Not having to cook helped so much!! Dan and the kids are suffering as I try and retrain myself to cook. It seems that after giving birth, I forgot how.

No comments:

Post a Comment